At FeatherFlagNation.com, your privacy is our priority and we’re committed to protecting it at all times, in all situations. The information we collect about you when you become a customer is used to process your orders and to provide a more personalized experience on our site. We wish we could guarantee complete security of stored information, but our lawyers won’t let us make crazy promises (but rest assured that our security team works night and day to keep nefarious hackers away from all things private).
How Do We Use the Information We Collect?
- When you become a FeatherFlagNation.com customer, we ask you to fill out a form that requests your name, address and e-mail address, as well as some demographic information. FeatherFlagNation.com may share this data with trusted third party applications.We use your demographic information for several security purposes. Mostly to ensure that you are who you say you are and not some scary bad guy that stole your credit card and is trying to use it to buy stuff from us.
Our Use of Log Files
- When you visit our site we automatically log your IP address, your browser type and your access times. We use this information to conduct site performance evaluations, to see where visitors are coming from and to keep track of click data (the screens our users visit on our site). This data helps us figure out what content our members find most appealing so we can maximize your enjoyment of the site. Log files are not tied to personally identifiable information.
- We take your personal information very seriously. All FeatherFlagNation.com employees must learn and obey our security policies. Access to member personal information is limited to key management personnel and our member services department. The information is ID and password protected and our Web security is reviewed on a regular basis.
- Correcting/Updating Your Personal Information
- After becoming a FeatherFlagNation.com customer you can correct/update your personal information by clicking on the Account section on the right side of any page. The changes you make will be reflected in our databases instantly. If you want to deactivate your account, just contact our member services group through the ‘Contact Us’ section. We’ll delete your info (and probably shed a tear or two at your departure).
Links To Other Sites
- Every so often we may send out email messages to tell you about cool new products, to remind you to give us some feedback, or to let you in on the latest promotional offers. In addition, you’ll receive communications from us 1) if you contact us and need a response, 2) to receive your orders, or 3) if we need to contact you for administrative purposes (such as winning one of our contests). Don’t worry, we won’t bombard you with advertising–administrative e-mails don’t contain promotional materials.
- Though we make every effort to preserve user privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required by law wherein we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on our Web site.
- We might correct or supplement your address information with standardized postal representation in order to ensure that your orders are delivered. For instance, we might add those +4 digits to the end of your zip code (Do you know your +4? We didn’t think so). We do this because we want to make sure that our customers receive the order and to lower costs associated with our programs. And because the guys at the post office get warm, fuzzy feelings in their hearts when they see those +4 digits that make their jobs easier.
- We love to give goodies and swag to our friends, so we periodically run contests on our site. To enter these contests, you have to be a member of FeatherFlagNation.com.
Your Feedback is Always Welcome