Why Buy From FFN?
If you’re reading this you’re probably a Real Estate Agent who is looking for advertisements to promote their NEW HOUSE! Congratulations! Now let’s get that house sold!
With Feather Flags, you can have your advertisement seen from MILES away! At FFN, we have a variety of IN-STOCK Feather Flags from Open House, to the AMERICAN FLAG! Our Feather Flags are 15FT HIGH in total, single-sided, with aluminum poles, a ground spike and/or cross base!
Our In-Stock Feather Flags don’t only come 15ft high, BUT 6FT TOO! When I tell you we have a VARIETY IN-STOCK items, I’m NOT kidding! We have IN-STOCK flags that say Pet-Friendly, Real Estate, Open House, Now Renting, etc. you name it we got it! If not, you can always CUSTOMIZE!
What Is A Feather Flag?
So, now you are probably asking yourself… What exactly is a Feather Flag? At FFN we offer the highest quality of FEATHER FLAGS and air inflatables dancers at the lowest prices! We do NOT out-source our custom flag production to China or any other foreign location, therefore we provide a quick 1 to 3 business day turn-around time.
We don’t only offer in-stock flags, but CUSTOM! There are 7 different sizes: 6ft, 8ft, 10ft, 12ft, 15ft, 16ft, and 17ft FEATHER FLAGS KITS! All of our custom flags come in polyester material and in either SINGLE-SIDED or DOUBLE-SIDED! Our flags use 100% block-out in between our double-sided flag prints, therefore there is no bleed-through from one side to the other!
The purpose of the Feather Flag is to GRAB ATTENTION, so like everything else, there are also Pros and Cons:
Let’s go ahead and get those cons out of the way:
- The Flags, unfortunately, do NOT last forever…There’s always going to be a time you will have to replace them.
- If you are placing a design request, once you APPROVE the design and the printing has STARTED, you, unfortunately, can NOT change your design.
Now for those pros!
- EACH flag can be used in a VARIETY of locations! You can have ONE FLAG in each of your OPEN HOUSES!
- Feather Flags are AFFORDABLE and can help you get that SALE you EARNED!
3 Reasons To Use A Feather Flag?
Being a Real Estate agent, you’re faced with many challenges and little time to solve them. Everyone is trying to buy a house, with a FEATHER FLAG that can help you create that VISUAL your looking for to get that house NOTICED! Here are 3 Reasons why you SHOULD buy a FEATHER FLAG!
Where To Use A Feather Flag?
A Feather Flag is NOT hard to put together at all! With our Feather Flags, you have the OPTION to either place the flag INDOORS or OUTDOORS. Our standard custom flags ALLOW you to either choose between sleeves or grommets…This makes the process easier for you to decide where you want your advertisement!
When a house has a lot of good outdoor decorations, ALLOWS you to create a GREAT first impression on ANYONE driving by! An EASY way to show off that new house and get it SOLD!
An outdoor flag is NOT hard to put together at ALL!
5 EASY STEPS HOW!
- Choose The Best Spot to Place Your Flag. Our Open House In Stock Feather Flag can stand about 8FT tall ALL together! But, they are SINGLE-SIDED, which means you’ll want to place the front of the flag where people can see it…The backside will be a reflection of the front!|
- Place the Ground Spike. After you have decided on placement, go ahead and take off the small black plastic piece on the bottom and place your spike 6INCHES INTO the ground.
- Connect the 3 Piece Pole Set. Start by connecting the 2 wider poles together. Then connect the wider side of the thinner piece, to the thinner side of the medium piece. That will be your bottom and your middle piece of the pole set. For the top, finally, you’re going to attach the remaining thinnest flexible pole to the top of the medium piece with the wider side connecting to the black plastic part of the middle.
- Attach the Flag to the Pole Set. Using the thinner side of your pole slide the bottom slit of the flag all the way through the pole. Finally, take the tie-down clip and tighten it as much as possible.
- Place the Flag. Once the whole flag is together, place it onto the wider prong of the ground spike. It should fit snugly all together! And now you have your flag!
Go Buy A Feather Flag Today!
So you’ve read all about Feather Flags, what’s stopping you from buying one and INCREASING those sales today?! Here is the link to get the Open House Real-Estate Flags today!
Have any questions? Contact Us! Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 1 (877) 900-5692. We are open M-F from 8am-4:30pm PST