Why Buy Your Real Estate Feather Flags from FFN?
If you’re reading this you’re probably a Real Estate Agent who is looking for advertisements to promote their new homes! Congratulations! Now let’s get that house sold!
With Real Estate Feather Flags, you can advertise open houses, for sale houses, and more! At FFN, we have a variety of in-stock Feather Flags from Open House, to the American flag! Our most popular size for our in-stock feather flags is our 12ft flag that will stand at 15ft on its hardware. We also have smaller 6ft in-stock feather flags to choose from!
We have in-stock flags that say Pet-Friendly, Real Estate, Open House, Now Renting, etc. you name it we got it! If not, you can always customize it!
What is a Feather Flag?
At FFN, we offer high-quality feather flags at reasonable costs. We don’t outsource to overseas companies, allowing for better quality control with our products. Since we don’t outsource, we are also able to produce custom feather flags within 3 business days as compared to 1-2 weeks like some of our competitors.
We have over 600 in-stock feather flags to choose from! Our in-stock flags are 12ft tall and stand at 15ft on their hardware. We have flags ranging from auto dealerships, restaurants, and even for events. These flags are made from quality polyester material and ship out within 1 business day.
If we don’t have something in-stock that will work for your needs, or if you’re looking for something a little more personal, we also offer custom feather flags! These flags can be made as single or double-sided prints (our stock flags only come as single-sided). We also offer seven different sizes: 5ft flag/6ft kit, 6ft flag/8ft kit, 8ft flag/10ft kit, 10ft flag/12ft kit, 12ft flag/15ft kit (our most popular size and also the same as our stock flags), 14ft flag/16ft kit, and a 15ft flag/17ft kit.
The purpose of a feather flag is to get attention! You want to make sure you’re utilizing your feather flag to its fullest potential. Click here to read more about how to maximize your flag visibility!
3 Reasons to Use a Feather Flag
Being a Real Estate agent, you’ll be faced with many challenges and little time to solve them. Making sure people know you’re available for an open house or there’s a model home should be the least of your worries. Having a real estate feather flag can help take some of that stress away from you so you can focus on what really matters!
Yard signs are typically what’s used for open houses and real estate agents. While those are great, we even make them custom, they don’t grab attention the same way a feather flag does. Our real estate feather flags are nearly twice as large as regular real estate signs. Since we offer two different sizes, you can get our feather flags as the 6ft flag/8ft kit or the 12ft flag/15ft kit.
Our feather flags use bright colors and bold text in order to make sure you can read these flags from afar! Popular colors used are reds, yellows, and blues.
Even if there isn’t a stock flag in the colors you’d like, you can always get something custom!
One of the best things about FFN is we are able to make completely custom feather flags! We have nearly no design restrictions so you can use whatever colors, text, logos, images, etc. We’ll always let you know if something may not print correctly. Start your free design request here!
Where to Use a Real Estate Feather Flag
Feather flags can be used indoors or outdoors, depending on your needs. Our feather flag kits have the option for our ground spike or cross base. The ground spike can be pushed into grass or dirt while the cross base can be used on any flat surface (indoors or outdoors).
Using the ground spike, you’ll be able to set up your flags in the yards of the houses you’re trying to sell. By getting a custom flag, you can put your contact information on there, making it even easier for potential buyers to contact you!
How to Set Up Your Feather Flag
- Choose your location! Think about where you’ll be placing your feather flag and be sure you have the correct mounting hardware. For example, if you want to place the flag outside of a for-sale home, you’d need the ground spike. Our in-stock flags are single-sided, so you’ll want to make sure you place it somewhere that it will still read correctly.
- Place your mounting hardware. If you’re using the ground spike, you can easily push it into the grass or dirt. If you’re using the cross base, place it on the ground and be sure the legs make an X.
- Connect your pole pieces. Our pole kits telescope into each other with the thickest pole going on the bottom and then getting thinner as you go up. The poles have dimples on them that stop the other poles from sliding all the way through. Be sure those dimples are facing up when you slide your poles together.
- Put your flag on the poles. Starting from the top pole, gently slide your flag over the poles all the way down until it’s fully inserted. There will be additional poles showing on the bottom. If you ordered our tie-down clip, you can attach it to the bottom pole piece and tie the string of your flag to the clip. This is not necessary for assembly. If you have the pre-curved pole kit, the tie-down clip is not needed.
- Place the flag. Once you have the flag on the poles, all you need to do is slide the poles into the ground spike or cross base and let your flag fly!
Go Buy Real Estate Feather Flags Today!
Click here to see all of our in-stock 12ft real estate feather flags. Looking for something smaller? Click here to see all of our in-stock 6ft real estate feather flags.
We take great pride in our products. All of our custom products are made in-house from our Riverside, CA location.
Have any questions? Contact Us! Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 1 (877) 900-5692. We are open M-F from 8am-4:30pm PST