Sign Spinner vs Feather Flags
If you thought a Sign Spinner and a Feather Flag were the same, well, this is the blog for you! Whether it may be to gain more marketing collateral or to gain extra marketing for an event, a Feather Flag is the only marketing material you will need!
How many times have you driven or walked by a Sign Spinner to only pay attention to their cool tricks, then the actual marketing that the sign is saying? Not going to lie, I’m guilty of it as well. Its a really great way to receive some sort of advertising as it is eye-catching and attention-grabbing, but they spun the sign so fast how can you even read what the sign is for!
Sign Spinners can cost up to $15.00 per hour… But a Feather Flag and kit are a one-time fee of $49.00. Now, let’s take a moment and look at the cost difference between the two and which one will give you the better odds of achieving that higher return on investment (ROI).
Which Can Save You More Money!
Sales and increasing revenue are the two things each business needs to be successful. As I said in the beginning, a stock Feather Flag and Kit are only a one-time fee of $49.00! A Sign Spinner can cost up to $120.00 per day... Which can add up really quickly, especially for small businesses? Custom Feather Flags were made for the same purpose as Sign Spinners… Except flags won’t need the hourly schedule or lunch breaks.
An average flag in height is about 15ft height and has your message displayed on a much larger scale than a sign spinners traditional arrow sign which is only 2.5ft wide. In the end, your company will want a bigger advertising billboard so your message can be seen from a far distance and can be seen on opposite sides of traffic.
Making money is always what we want in the end. Not only do Feather Flags lower your overall business costs, but they are also more effective when it comes to advertising.
7 Reasons to Purchase A Feather Flag!
Being able to invest in a reliable advertising tool can reduce downtime and improve ROI. An effective marketing tool is considered reliable only when its grabbing attention for your business.
1. Size: Size matters! The height of your marketing material can make a big difference when it comes to your visibility. The larger your outdoor signage is, the better chance you have of people seeing it and stopping in.
2. Price: Our Stock Feather Flags start at $14.99 for just the flag! A Sign Spinner can cost on average up to $15.00 per hour! We even have a $49 special where you can get a stock 12ft flag, pre-curved poles, and a ground spike for only $49! If that doesn’t sound good enough yet, once you have the hardware, you can just swap out the flags. All of our 12ft stock feather flags share the same hardware, so you don’t have to buy everything over and over again!
3. Message: We have over 600 in-stock feather flags to choose from! With a variety like that, we’re bound to find something you can use. If you’re looking for something more personal, you can always get a custom feather flag. These flags can be made to look however you’d like! You can customize them to have your company name, logo, and more. Sounding good? Click here to submit a free design request!
4. Brand: A brand is how a person feels about your company, your products, and employees. Although branding isn’t something you can control directly, it’s something that each company can influence.
5. Durability: One of the most amazing facts about Feather Flags is that they can last a long time! The better you take care of your flags, the longer they can last. Our flags have an average lifespan of 6-12 months depending on care, but we have people who use them for years! We do not have a warranty on our products, read more about that here.
7. Easy to Use: The whole set-up process takes about 15 minutes to set up and after that, you’re done! Once you have the hardware, you can simply replace your flag.
Attract Attention All Day Long!
Sign spinners will only be visible as long as there is someone there to spin. Most sign spinner shifts last only 4 hours, which means there’s still lots of time during the day to advertise! With feather flags, you can leave them out for hours, even days on end if you’d like. This means you can leave your flags outside of your business even at night, allowing people to see your location and make a mental note that your business is there. Sometimes, that can make all the difference!